The MS3D solar controller is Australia's most popular solar controller, with a set and forget user friendly digital temperature control designed to give trouble free pool heating from the sun. Once the comfort temperature is set, the MS3D is left to itself to calculate energy efficient solar pool heating. The MS3D features include delayed start up to allow the filter pump to fully prime, tropical and winter modes and the availability to fully override the controller, ensuring many years of efficient pool heating.
- Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage - 240 Volts AC +/- 10%
- Current Consumption - 0.02 Amps with pump off
- Power Consumption - 5 Watts with pump off
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating Temperature Range - 0 - 45 Deg C
- Operating Humidity Range - 95% R.H. non-condensing.
- Pump Relay - Rated to switch a 1.5 HP 240 volt motor.
- Housing - UV Stabilised plastic
- Sensors - Brass housing pool sensor 1.8 meter UV stable Ascon probe wire. UV stable plastic housing roof sensor 24 meter UV stable Ascon probe wire
- Easy to Operate
- Attractive Design
- Durable, UV stabilized, extra thick wire
- Delayed startup
- Tropical and winter modes
- Includes roof and pool sensors
- Easy to read LED display
- On / Off Override control
- Controller predicts the pool temperature while pump is off
- Made in Australia by Ascon (Associated Controls)
- 2 Years Warranty
- Weather resistant - should be mounted in a sheltered position
Please Note – Pictures are for illustration purposes only. If you are unsure please contact us for help.