The reason we have changed the design of this cell (Original Cell was 2 plates, 180mm long) is for the following reasons:
• Original long plate design was required to fit the required plate area in the diameter of a PVC pipe. With modern plastics we can fit 5 plates using a polypropylene clip.
• Old style long plate design hampered current travel and outer plates did no work.
• Longer plates in non-reversing cells are more prone to warping, bowing or bending.
• Improved efficiency with shorter and extra plate material design.
• The older style spacer sets were prone to breaking due to the cell flexing and the new shorter multi-plate cell and improved clips solved this.
• Resin filled cell ensures protection from external moisture and leaking.
All of our cells in the Compuchlor standard range are made in Australia and will produce the same amount as the original cells. We only use platinum coated titanium imported from the largest exporter of this product in the USA. This has proven to be the best and most consistent material over the past 20+ years. That is why from our experience, the generic cells we source will last as long, and in most cases longer than the original part.
Cell comes complete with a Resin Filled Head (which eliminates leakage into the cell head) and Lead.
Please Note – Pictures are for illustration purposes only. As a guideline please check the number and size of your cells plates with the specifications below. If you are unsure please contact us for help.
|Number Of Plates